Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite!

Sep 18, 2017
I like the old Bicycle League Back playing cards. I grew up with them as the standard cards I could find. As I got into magic, I like the subtle way they had a one way design and loved finding c spectator's cards with it. So simple but so effective. Probably what started me in card magic.

Mar 3, 2018
My favourite deck is Monarchs. I love how simple yet elegant the back design is. The thin borders make fans look amazing, and the gold on the court cards, joker, and ace is beautiful.

Braeden0309

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2020
Redmond, OR
I like the Monarch Red Edition because they feel comfortable in your hands, and the design is beautiful. Plus, their distinct design and color make them stand out from other decks. Thank you for consistently delivering beautiful decks, guys!

yeti8726

Elite Member
Jul 9, 2011
My favorite deck is the Provision deck. The shade of red they used and the ivory card color just pops!

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
My favorite deck has to be the Bicycle Ghost deck by Ellusionist. It touches on my love of the paranormal and it also had a gaff deck. Plus a tutorial by my favorite creator Justin Miller on the use of some of the gaffs.
Unfortunately it is no longer available, so I've had to retire it to prevent damage due to over use.

Sep 3, 2022
My favorite deck is a tie between the Medallions by T11 and the Memento Mori cards by Chris Ramsay. The custom faces and the simplistic but complex backs of the Medallions are so neat, but the bold colors of the Mori's are a ton of fun to show off.

Reactions: Signature-
Jul 15, 2022
That's a hard question - I think it would have to be the new Dark Knight - the artwork on the box and cards is incredible. The jokers are my favorite!!

Feb 26, 2023
The Lord of the Rings is a stunning and evocative card. The case is most likely the most attractive playing card box available. Without a question, the cards themselves are also very cool, but when you place this deck on a shelf, it seems to instantly adorn everything there!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results