Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite!

Apr 18, 2020
My favorite deck is the High Victorians, the green and gold tuck case, as well as the super intricate details on cards are unmatched!

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Mail chimps are my absolute favorite deck of all time BUT I recently fell in love with the mystery box playing cards after watching Chris Ramsay’s video solving the puzzle inside.
I forgot how nice the back design was plus this genius puzzle and the extra outside packaging is just too good.

Nikolay Karagyozov

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
My favorite has to be Charity Water V1. The simplicity of the design makes it perfect for my taste. The cause, though, is one of the most important things in the world and made me buy a lot before.

Mar 26, 2023
My favorite Theory 11 deck is Harry Potter as I am a fan of the movie and the cards themselves came out great.

Ramon O.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
My favorite deck is the brown wynn. It may seem like a very simple deck for the designs that are released today, but when it went on sale it was a revolutionary concept in the world of magic and card collecting.

Nov 19, 2021
Well... if I had to choose a deck of cards it would surely be a High Victorian for all the details brought to the design, as well as the choice of colors. They bring a class and a particular charisma to the deck that I find very interesting and very successful!

lapele

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2018
This is a tough one! As someone already said, my favorite deck also may change from time to time. I'm a sucker for intricate designs, so honorable mentions goes to Contraband, High Victorian and Basquiat playing cards. If I could only get my hands to Tavern on the Green cards! So even if i haven't handled Tavern on the Green, I'd say they are my favorite. Just look at the box!

Cuttlefish

Elite Member
Sep 17, 2021
My favorite deck has to be the Rarebit Gold. I do ticks with a regular so, the rarer the deck the better because perception blindness of course. Gives me a chance to slip in some gaffed deck under there noses.

Jun 25, 2023
My love for cards started in quarantine. I had nothing to do, so I decided to do some card-related magic. The first deck I got was the red monarchs. I remember being so excited to open the box and I was shocked when I saw how good the cards looked and felt. I would obsess over the design. The red monarchs created a love of playing cards that I have until today. They are still my favourite deck of cards. (I hope I did not write too much :) )

rob_tabris

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
My favourite deck is Guardians Playing Cards... I love the design in black and white and the dark red in the hearts and diamonds... It was one of my first decks where the colours were like that and it is part of my favourite details in the costumized decks... The Ace of Spades and the Jokers are amazing, as well as the box and back art designs...

The Guardians hold a special place in my heart. It the first deck released by theory11. Being a part of the hype around it and theory11 at the time was astounding. Additionally, it was also released at several retail stores as well, which in my eyes, showed how theory11 was reaching a "common person's" market. I was in high school at the time, going through my "emo phase," (lol) so the darker design was attractive to me. Plus, the finish felt very different; almost waxy, which was refreshing.

Suicide Viking

Elite Member
Jan 25, 2020
My favorite deck continues to be Provision. Everything from the ivory-tone stock to the red-orange color, to the fantastic illustrations called out to me. It's still one of the classiest tucks in my opinion too, even though it's rather simple comparatively. True Hand Society just knocked it out of the park. I picked these up here in center city right after moving to Philly, not even realizing at the time that it was right when the deck came out and not even realizing it was down the street from True Hand HQ. I wasn't even an obsessive collector or anything yet, and didn't really understand the depth of T11's catalogue - I just had to have it when I saw it plain and simple. It kind of feels like stars aligning when I look back. I'm still trying to chase that feeling of discovery. For anyone not familiar with True Hand, they are a design studio AND a tattoo studio, so I've been planning on booking an appointment to get some ink of one of the aces directly from the artists. 🖤

Braeden0309

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2020
Redmond, OR
My all-time favorite deck is the Monarch deck. It was the first deck of cards given to me when I was starting on my magic journey, and they will always have a place in my pocket, car, and home.

RKMagic

Elite Member
May 14, 2011
Atlanta, GA
My favorite theory11 deck is and always will be the Monarchs. They’re a true modern classic, elegant, yet standard enough for any kind of performance setting. My favorite colorway is actually the NYSM2 black, but I use the Navy and Red most frequently.

RaphaelA

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2020
I own the Gold Artisan deck and it's gotta be my favorite deck hands down! I've always been a fan of gold foiled cards, and the artisan decks were already high in esteem with me, so the Gold Artisan deck just absolutely tops it! 10/10

kardwell146

Elite Member
Dec 12, 2008
My favorite deck is still the Madison Players, I started collecting cards because of Theory 11, my first deck was the Guardians deck and then moved to Centurions, and so on now they are just getting more incredible. I love the collaborations, each deck gets more intricate and more elaborate.
78DA2ACA-8AE5-4B18-8A3A-F3A07675F0AD.jpeg

Patrix

Elite Member
Dec 24, 2018
Michigan
I Like the green Tycoons as a EDC. I love the feel and deceptiveness. The Gold Artisans an early favorite because I like the metallic gold. So when I got the Piracy deck i was so impressed. Time slips away as a fan and manipulate them. They’re my favorite. ❤️

Nov 21, 2022
This is super hard, I love so many! I think I’m gonna have to go with the Spider-Man deck of cards. I love the vibrant colors and it really stands out from other decks! And the design is like no other.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results