Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite!

Ramon O.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
My favorite deck is the white centurions. Today it may seem too simple, but it ushered in a new era of collecting.

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
High Victorian...all the way. They just give off a splender and look like they would have belonged in a parlour room in the 1800's. Just so elegant.

EmmaW1

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2017
My signed NPH deck! It’s not only a beautiful deck, but hey, it’s signed too 😁

rob_tabris

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
My favourite deck is Monarchs Playing Cards, specially the Red and Purple editions... In my opinion, Monarchs is the first deck which has and elite quality for magic and cardistry because they feel really smooth and comfortable for any manipulation...

Amit R.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
My favourite is the Series A White Lions from David Blaine. I just love the durability, finish, and handling all in one package.

Sep 3, 2022
I love Ellusionist’s Cohorts, because they look like a normal poker deck, and nobody suspects markings or gaffs. Also, Daniel Madison’s Pink Bangers make me emotional just looking at them. Chef’s kiss!

Jun 28, 2019
My favorite deck ever is "Room 237" by penguin magic. Due to the extremely limited run that it had and "The Shining" being one of my favorite movies of all time.

JesterJack

Elite Member
Mar 6, 2022
Navigators, personally for combining sailing with cards (a lot of card playing after dropping anchor), design-wise for the the simple Captains wheel back, custom Aces, Courts and Jokers. Also appreciate the double-backer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results