Saturday Night Contest - Your Most Desired!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great week!

This week, we want to keep it simple. The task is this: What is the one deck that you want the most for your collection? It can be any deck - theory11 or not - just let us know what that deck is! In the world of card collecting, there are SO many decks to choose from, and it's always fun to see what each individual considers to be their unicorn deck. Post the deck of choice in response to this forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow night, February 25th and after that we will select a post at random to take home this week's prize!

You can win 1000 Elite Points along with a deck of Gold Artisans and 3 Decks of anything we have currently in stock. Good luck!

Reactions: PlayerWon

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
White Monarchs.. That is my ultimate deck. I'd be buried with it lol

yeti8726

Elite Member
Jul 9, 2011
The one deck would like is the original If An Octopus Could Palm deck! I have the V2 deck but missing the V1 deck!

Reactions: lapele

Sleck

Elite Member
Nov 26, 2017
Gold Monarchs. My favorite Monarch deck, wish I had copped one when it was still available in the archive!

Nov 21, 2022
It’s so hard to pick one, but I would love a deck of Gold Monarchs! Monarchs are one of my favorite decks, and the gold variation would just add to that love!

Feb 20, 2024
Star Wars Set is up next! Just started collecting and too hard to choose. So far I have the Union and Citizens decks I picked up at Barnes and Noble…. Then just broke and ordered my first bundle from your site yesterday.
(Notorious B.I.G./Yellowstone/Wonka/Outkast/TMNT/Piracy)

Attachments

• IMG_5644.jpeg
    IMG_5644.jpeg
    338.4 KB · Views: 21

RyannLim30

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2014
The ultimate deck of cards for me is definitely by one of the legends - David Blaine Split Spades Playing Cards

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results