Schwing by Chris Kenner

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
It is also in his book Totally Out Of Control.

Well, I'm darn near positive I have just been proved wrong! :D

Drew,

I think it's already been said, but your charisma and natural charm just seem to make you a likeable person. And I've said this time and again, that if they like you, they'll like WHAT you do. That said, I thought it was pretty entertaining for the most part.

Too bad it wasn't in front of real people though...and to be honest, I don't think that's out of your reach in the least!

Best.
Steve

Thanks for the compliments... they make me feel good inside! :) I'm actually going to California for a week towards the end of May to visit my best friend that moved earlier this year, and he has a pretty good camera, so I'm going to try to get some videos of me performing. I have some ideas cooking that I'd like to try out. For example, I might go to school with him one day just for fun (possibly say I'm thinking of moving there just so I can go... lol, I'm a naughty boy), and performing Gazzo's Tossed Out Deck for everybody. It would be great just to stand up, yell for everybody to watch and go from there... it would make it twice as great if I got it on video. Oh well, we'll see what comes about.

Drew,

As usual, you actually got into character and put in a pretty entertaining video. A lot better than your Indecent video.

BTW,

It isn't a bad camera.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Yeah, my Indecent video sucked... real, real bad. I have come to admit it. No, the camera's not bad, but it always makes my room seem a lot darker than it really is.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
LOL at the comments from that "best YouTube magician" person. The guy he mentioned is a total camera trick and a half. :p

Very good performance. I never got around to learning Schwing but I might now.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Thanks. You should learn it... it's a fun trick to do when someone hands you a deck and asks you to show them something.

Yeah, that guy ticked me off. I showed him that video just to show that 15 year olds could have good videos, not to be entered in his stupid little contest. Thanks for the compliments, though!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results