Sealed Decks

Nov 29, 2019
UK
Hey everyone,

So I’ve already mentioned I’m new to the hobby of collecting/performing with playing cards.

I’m after a bit of advice really. I love the look of the Monarch decks and from what I’ve read on the reviews they sound great. However, the collector in me is thinking that I need to order 2 of each colour available on the site at the moment. One to keep sealed and one to open and admire.
Is it worth me doing this with these decks? I realise that there’s no limitation of the production run mentioned on these decks, so I guess I’m asking, what do you guys do?

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you all!

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Well that's certainly how I do my vinyl records collection. One to listen to, one for a backup. Though I do go for the emergency reserve spare backup copy on occasion too, but that's just me! Do whatever feels right for you, but after you have one sealed and one to open and admire get some to use, beat up, bend up and mix. They handle nicely, if you are having trouble with a new sleight it's nice to see how a real deck reacts!

Sleck

Elite Member
Nov 26, 2017
Definitely worth doing.

It's one thing to sit nicely sealed up on your shelf and another in the shopping cart! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results