Self Lighting Cigarettes

Dec 8, 2007
Hi, I was just wondering, are there any self lighting cigarette gimmicks that allow you to actually smoke that self lit cigarette?

Something like this

Thanks
Mino

Hi, I was just wondering, are there any self lighting cigarette gimmicks that allow you to actually smoke that self lit cigarette?

Something like this

Thanks
Mino

I Have bought this and have no probs smoking the cig after it lights it self.....
the only prob you realy have is getting the materials to make the gimmick
the dvd states the it is in you local drug store and it has noy been in almost 20 some years.......ebay is the way to get the materials......
this is a nice effect but a challenge to borrow the cig.... alot of misdirection.....

Sep 1, 2007
austria
i didn't know about this effect before i saw this thread here, but now i have to say it looks pretty good and i consider buying it. i have a question though:
you said the material needed is quite hard to get, meaning you can't just pick it up anywhere, but my question is is there an initial supply of all you need when you purchase the effect and you only need to buy some kind of refill or do you only get the instructions and you have to build the gimmick completely on your own?
anyway, i hope there's someone else here who already owns the effect, i'd like to hear another opinion ;)

i didn't know about this effect before i saw this thread here, but now i have to say it looks pretty good and i consider buying it. i have a question though:
you said the material needed is quite hard to get, meaning you can't just pick it up anywhere, but my question is is there an initial supply of all you need when you purchase the effect and you only need to buy some kind of refill or do you only get the instructions and you have to build the gimmick completely on your own?
anyway, i hope there's someone else here who already owns the effect, i'd like to hear another opinion ;)

no it does not come with any of the props but the paper, the other is what has to be bought. it is not to hard to find but it is on ebay. and yes you have to build the gimmick but after the first 5 you have it down to a fast set up.....
i like it it looks nice and sometimes catches people off gaurd but good reactions......

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results