Sentinels

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
Hey does anyone know if the Sentinels are a limited supply? Cause my computer is not playing nice with the new site. So I was wondering if I waited until T11 fixed all of the bugs if there would be any left.

Apr 20, 2010
Hey does anyone know if the Sentinels are a limited supply? Cause my computer is not playing nice with the new site. So I was wondering if I waited until T11 fixed all of the bugs if there would be any left.

The first question I asked too. They are not limited.

Aug 2, 2010
Now available and in stock for immediate shipping. See images of the Sentinels in the gallery on the right hand side of this page. These will sell out VERY quickly. Be a part of the Sentinels - order now.

At least it sounds like they're limited.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Now available and in stock for immediate shipping. See images of the Sentinels in the gallery on the right hand side of this page. These will sell out VERY quickly. Be a part of the Sentinels - order now.

At least it sounds like they're limited.

Our initial supply is limited, but these will be re-printed perpetually from now until the year 2097.

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
Another question...

What about the box... i read everywhere but i couldnt find if the box is rigid.

Sorry for this dumb question but after i read the description it sounded to me as if the box had its corners reinforced with pieces of steel so it wont bend that easily...

Anyway i hope my doubts can be cleared...

Apr 20, 2010
Vastago,

Someting must have been lost in translation.

La caja solamente es gruesa. Y tiene metal solamente para la diseno, porque brilla.

My spanish is off, sorry. But I hope you can understand.

Jun 10, 2010
Our initial supply is limited, but these will be re-printed perpetually from now until the year 2097.

Ahh.

JB, i know this is off topic, but can you tell me why the videos aren't working? For some reason, whenever I click play, the entire video turns black and doesn't start. Is it a problem with the site, or something on my side?

EDIT: LOVING those pyramids with the eyes. They look HOT. If they feel anything like the other t11 cards, I must say, they've just beaten the bee stingers in looks. Going to buy some later today hopefully :)

Jun 10, 2010
Try another browser. Some people have had problems. I haven't using the latest Firefox, and I hear Chrome has performed well too.

Yep, the video worked in Firefox. I was using IE, so yeah, some browsers will have problems.

Another off-topic question, but will all t11 decks now have the t11 logo shown on the sentinels? The one with a clear solid gray circle?

IE is a very poor web browser. I assume that this website is now running HTML 5 so that it can embed the videos instead of relying on flash. IE can not read HTML 5, among other things.

Anyway back to topic. If the initial supply is limited, does that mean that the next supply will be a 2nd edition to keep the value of initial supply, or will it all be the same?

May 9, 2008
Yep, the video worked in Firefox. I was using IE, so yeah, some browsers will have problems.

Another off-topic question, but will all t11 decks now have the t11 logo shown on the sentinels? The one with a clear solid gray circle?

Of course, why wouldn't they?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results