Shapeshifter

Oct 18, 2007
It looks like the shapeshifter change is used in Hoffzy Osbourne. Is it taught in the download? Or is it a completely different change?

Aug 31, 2007
The change used is the Marc Desouza's Shapeshifter change. I'm not sure if it is taught in Dan and Dave's explanation, although I would assume it contains a brief description. However, I would recommend consulting any of the sources where Marc has published or taught the change (Shapeshifter DVD, Desouza's Deceptions, Trapdoor Issue 42).

Good luck.

Cody

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
no its not explained.. well I have the trilogy and they dont explain it.. I think they dont explaint it neither on the 1-1, I think its the same.. final answer NO

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
The change used is the Marc Desouza's Shapeshifter change. I'm not sure if it is taught in Dan and Dave's explanation, although I would assume it contains a brief description. However, I would recommend consulting any of the sources where Marc has published or taught the change (Shapeshifter DVD, Desouza's Deceptions, Trapdoor Issue 42).

Good luck.

Cody
its not even described.. one of them Dan or Dave I cant recognize each other just says u can use the shapeshifter to finish the effect and he performs it thats it...

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Are you sure,Not in the Trilogy,I checked. Maybe you got shapeshifter mixed up witg abother change.And if they did it they would of had to have permision.

When he said "Shapeshifter is briefly explained." He was just saying that the method of the change is briefly mentioned IN the teaching of the Hoffzy Osbourne. ( unlike Jones change which is in a seperate video)

But indeed, he just said "I usually just go into the Shapeshifter change (and he did it)." He didn't really teach the change in depth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 18, 2007
I want to buy the shapeshifter dvd but it seems a little too expensive for a single color change. And I have other more important things I want to buy, such as the new CIBs.

Aug 31, 2007
Australia
no,it's the same method...just reversed.

Well, its still lame. Plus the fact that Rob Stiff doesn't give any mention of original creator whatsoever. Same with every other move on the dvd also.

Anyhow, its best to learn the original Shapeshifter and from a reliable source.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results