shinanigens by shin lim

Mar 16, 2012
hi guys, i want to buy this dvd by shin lim but i wanted to know first if its a good buy or not.
so whoever has the dvd or knows anything about it please leave a comment below.
That would be greatly appreciated
thanks,
Corey

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
Corey,

I would like to start by stating that I do not have Shinanigens, but I have done my research on it. My answer to you is that it depends on what you have and can do in card magic. This DVD is mainly a collection of color changes and card productions, which is cool, but there are other things that take precedence. Do you have all of Card College? If not, than keep getting those. Do you have Royal Road, Expert Card Technique, and Expert at the Card Table? The lack of these key staples will show in your magic a lot more than the lack of a couple of color changes (I know because I can pull of some great routines while I stick to my two color changes that I have worked on over the years). I don't want to play this DVD as a bad buy, I just want to emphasize that it isn't the best first buy. If you do have these, and are regularly working on them, then by all means, go for it.

Mar 16, 2012
RediSpades,

The type of magic im really into is card magic. I do own card technique and expert at the card table, but i do not own card college or any of it. I like color changes and im trying to learn some new productions. Shin lim has some very flashy productions and some nice tricks for the eye, and thats what im into. Thanks for the response, i appreciate.
thanks,
Corey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results