Shipping confirmation says $0.00?

I just got my shipping conformation and it says this

Qty SKU Item Price
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 DVD-PANIC Single DVD - PANIC $0.00
6 GUARDIANS Bicycle Guardian Pla $0.00
1 DVD-DISTOR Single DVD - DISTORT $0.00

I will submit this but maybe someone know and can tell me why it says that my total is $0.00

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Hey buddy I actually asked them the same thing. You were still charged, that email was stricly just a shipping notification the prices mean nothing. Hope that helps.

Sep 1, 2007
Beirut Lebanon
QTY: ITEM: SKU: PRICE:
> 6 Bicycle Guardians - Playing Cards GUARDIANS $ 26.73 (10% discount)
> 1 DiStorTion - DVD DISTORTION $ 24.95
> 1 PANIC by Aaron Fisher DVD PANICDVD $ 24.95

'Tis what i got...

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

The pricing is at 0 because the order was already paid for. This was just the shipping confirmation, but we will change that display setting immediately.

Hope this helps!

Aug 31, 2007
It also says that I had First Class Shipping and gave a tracking number. I'm pretty sure I took the cheap shipping...

Sep 1, 2007
Well for those of you who have a tracking number, could you check and see if its working? Its not working for me.

It says "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request"

Could someone tell me if your getting the same thing?

Sep 1, 2007
Pretty sure they ship u.s.p.s. Not UPS. That could be the reason

No, its UPS, thats what it says, and I made 2 different orders and its not working on any of them. So I think they just sent out the orders at 3:00, like E does, and thats why its not tracking yet. Because its to soon.

Yeah I noticed that on my receipt as well. I'm so just so excited...I wanna get my hands on some Guardians so badly as well as Distortion. Unfortunately it'll take a while since I had to get the cheap shipping.

-RA69

S3al, You must have used a different shipping method than me then. I got the cheap shipping and my e-mail says the shipping method was usps first class mail. Maybe the different methods have different shippers.

Tim

Sep 1, 2007
S3al, You must have used a different shipping method than me then. I got the cheap shipping and my e-mail says the shipping method was usps first class mail. Maybe the different methods have different shippers.

Tim

Yea they do, fast shipping is UPS. I'm glad they are shipping it UPS, maybe it wont be shoved into the mailbox and cracked like all my other tricks I bought.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah I noticed that on my receipt as well. I'm so just so excited...I wanna get my hands on some Guardians so badly as well as Distortion. Unfortunately it'll take a while since I had to get the cheap shipping.

-RA69

i chose the first class shipping as well..did you receive an email stating that your orders have been shipped? i only got the receipt email

Sep 1, 2007
Should all of the orders from the first night have shipped already? I ordered 3 guardians and my account says it's not shipped, no set shipping date, and I didn't get a confirmation email...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results