Shipping Discount? I'm confused...

So... originally I wanted to buy a certain number of card decks this weekend... But then these new aristocrats came out, and decided to add 4 of those to my card. I noticed, before I added those, the shipping was about $15 or so... But now I added those aristocrats the shipping was only $9.00. the shipping option said "standard (Discounted!)"
why?
I decided to take away a deck of aristocrats to see if that would affect anything. Now the shipping became only $8.00!!

Does it have something to do with how much money you're overall paying? Or does it take into consideration the weight of it?

Please help, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Oct 31, 2010
This is common sense? The less you buy the cheaper the shipping? if u would to mail a letter and a deck of cards, mailing a letter would obviously be cheaper as it is smaller and lighter. While if u would to ship one deck and one brick of decks, sending one brick of decks would be more expensive but if u divide the shipping fee to Per deck, it would be much cheaper. Hope this might help.

SoClose25

Elite Member
Jul 19, 2011
This is common sense? The less you buy the cheaper the shipping?

yeah but he just said the oposite... The more he bought the less the shipping was. Or at least, at some point. I think it has something to do with the overall total, I think there's a point where there is a shipping price drop. From there it's still more and more expensive for more decks, but still cheaper than the standard.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Don't quote me, but I think there is a shipping discount on orders that total $75 (USD), or more.

Hey guys, sorry for the confusion here! Yes, tis true - we do offer a shipping discount on all orders over $75. The second your order total crosses that threshold, the discounted shipping rates will automagically activate. The discounted shipping rates will show up during the checkout process.

It was originally setup for a holiday promotion last year, but we thought it was a great thing and decided to continue it indefinitely.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results