Shipping Rates

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
So........dont order them from T11. Use ebay. You might pay more for the deck, but the shipping will be WAY cheaper.

I can fit 14 decks into a flat rate Priority envelope and the shipping prices are the same no matter what.

US- $4.60

Can & Mex- $9

ANYWHERE ELSE- $11

2-3 days in the US
6-10 for international

Sounds too good to be true huh, lol.

International customers get raped on shipping. Dont believe me? Look here.

http://www.usps.com/shipping/flatrate.htm

Sep 2, 2007
Just so you guys know, there were a couple of shipping glitches that have been taken care of:
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to chime in here. Please note that shipping rates are always subject to change, and we are constantly reviewing our shipping rates to try to keep our rates as competitive and affordable as we can. That being said, a shipping rate change was enacted a few weeks ago -- partly due to a glitch that has now been corrected.

Low and behold, we discovered a separate glitch a few days ago wherein some members were only being shown a single shipping option (Priority Mail International). However, this has since been corrected and you should now see the initial three shipping options: First-Class Mail International, Priority Mail International, and Express Mail International.

Hope this clears things up! If you have any further issues with shipping options in our shopping cart system, please contact Support with the subject line "URGENT -- Shipping" and I'll get it fixed pronto.

Thanks for your patience and understanding guys!
Cheers,
JTM

Nov 26, 2007
YAY thanks Theory11 for clearing that up ..... choices which include 7.95 or 27.95 is a huge difference .. and maybe i was too harsh with my first statement on shipping, its nice to know you guys listen and fix problems which matter to some of us.

This price isnt exactly getting raped either in the words of palmer. Even tho we may have to wait a bit longer.

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
Finally problem is solve, Its a pitty that yesterday could't wait more and bought TNR download :( snif I want DVD 2, But the Package... not 24 + 24 LOL!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results