Shipping Time for Wynns

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey T11 team,

I was just wondering what type of shipping the Wynn cards were sent through? Was it the ridiculously fast shipping, or the normal one? I'm not trying to sound impacient, I just want to know when to expect them . Thanks!

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
I'm thinking it's going to be reasonably fast just because it was a contest.

I can't get packages on weekends here at school though so I'm expecting it by Monday. At least I hope :)

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I hoping for it around Monday as well. If I'm lucky...I'll end up getting both packages at the same time. Do you think that might be a possibility? I used regular shipping for Witness, but then they are using something else for the Wynn's.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
It's possible that they arrive at the same time. Witness was sent first, but the Wynns may be faster, so they might catch up.

Hmm, well with that said...I still have yet to recieve a shipping confirmation e-mail. For some reason, I get the sneaking suspicion that I'll recieve my confirmation tomarrow morning.

Has anyone recieved their shipping confirmation e-mail already?

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hmm, well with that said...I still have yet to recieve a shipping confirmation e-mail. For some reason, I get the sneaking suspicion that I'll recieve my confirmation tomarrow morning.

Has anyone recieved their shipping confirmation e-mail already?

Shane K.

I got my confirmation email. Also, I got the insant download of witness, so I didn't choose what shipping I wanted.

Sep 2, 2007
For people in canada waiting for thier Wynns: Because of the rising canadian dollar, the package will NOT make it there on time. why? because so many pewople are ordering, it's slowing down the mail system.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results