Signed Card to Orange

Jul 26, 2020
Hello, I was wondering if there is any trick ever put out that teaches a signed card to orange using the whole card rolled up and everything but signed, I have been unable to ever find one and have only ever performed it with a torn corner, preparation, and a force. Thanks!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
You could palm it to your lap, and while you are forcing the orange you could roll it up. Then when you open the orange you deposit the card so it appears inside the orange. Just an idea.

I don't think rolling up a card in your lap will go unnoticed.

If I recall, there is a bill in lemon for a signed bill on L&L's Greatest Magic Bill in Lemon DVD. My recollection is that the method works but eally isn't worth the effort. If you are performing with someone else, it would be a lot easier.

Honestly, the torn corner is more powerful than you are giving credit for. It gives a great visual for the audience to see the corner fit AND you don't even come near the orange.

The other idea is to use the method for a card in ring box (See Books of Wonder, Volume 1) and two spectators -- one to pick the card and one to cut the orange. You should be able to figure out the rest.

Reactions: jacjac and JoshL8
Jul 26, 2020
I don't think rolling up a card in your lap will go unnoticed.

If I recall, there is a bill in lemon for a signed bill on L&L's Greatest Magic Bill in Lemon DVD. My recollection is that the method works but eally isn't worth the effort. If you are performing with someone else, it would be a lot easier.

Honestly, the torn corner is more powerful than you are giving credit for. It gives a great visual for the audience to see the corner fit AND you don't even come near the orange.

The other idea is to use the method for a card in ring box (See Books of Wonder, Volume 1) and two spectators -- one to pick the card and one to cut the orange. You should be able to figure out the rest.
Thank you!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results