Simply Sydney

Hey guys and girls. For about a year now, I had heard that Syd Segal was going to make a DVD and have been incredibly excited. Then about a month ago I saw the product page for Simply Sidney. It said that it would be available on the 15th of January, but it is now the 19th and you still can not order it. Does anybody have any information on the release of his DVD?

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys and girls. For about a year now, I had heard that Syd Segal was going to make a DVD and have been incredibly excited. Then about a month ago I saw the product page for Simply Sidney. It said that it would be available on the 15th of January, but it is now the 19th and you still can not order it. Does anybody have any information on the release of his DVD?

The Bucks went on winter break and Syd himself said they had problems replicating the DVD. It should be out shortly hopefully, as Syd said they actually forgot about the release and then all this other problems began popping up.

Hope that helped.

Juan M.

Sep 1, 2007
He didn't forget it. That was just a joke as how can they forget a DVD like that. He said they probably have it around wednesday and around that date they gonne release it very soon. It's nothing anything like with the trilogy that kept going on forever.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results