Single handed geller?

Dec 5, 2007
Hello, I saw someone recommend a coin bend called Singel handed geller on a dvd called The unexpected. Does anyone know anyting about it?

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Hey...

Yeah this is on the 'Unexpected' DVD from Inner Mind Productions... it has Peter Nardi and Marc Spellman teaching a whole bnch of, for the most part, anywhere anytime mentalism effects.

Single Handed Gellar is a nice handling of a coin bend that happens in the specs hands.

Dec 5, 2007
Hey...

Yeah this is on the 'Unexpected' DVD from Inner Mind Productions... it has Peter Nardi and Marc Spellman teaching a whole bnch of, for the most part, anywhere anytime mentalism effects.

Single Handed Gellar is a nice handling of a coin bend that happens in the specs hands.

Is it good? How does it compare to other coin bends?

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Well it's good, but im not sure what to say about how it compares to others as on the whole, many use the same basic methods but with different presentations etc.
Good thing with this one is that it seemingly happens in the hands of the spec, and everything is well routined so that it flows together nicely and is very deceptive.
It's a great coin bend... what other coin bends do you know or are interested in??

Dec 5, 2007
Well it's good, but im not sure what to say about how it compares to others as on the whole, many use the same basic methods but with different presentations etc.
Good thing with this one is that it seemingly happens in the hands of the spec, and everything is well routined so that it flows together nicely and is very deceptive.
It's a great coin bend... what other coin bends do you know or are interested in??

Im also intrested in Icon by Paul vigil and Banacheks from Psi vol 4. Im desperate to find a great coin bend for my routine but i cant find much information about them, just about the super man and other gimmicks wich im not intrested in.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Yeah stay away from stuff like the superman gimmick, they are more utilities to bend a coin than actual coin bending effects.

ICON is fantastic and quite possibly my favourite coin bend ive come across, though it's not the best angle wise.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results