Smoke And Mirrors V1-V3

Dec 26, 2009
You know, I almost put a bid down on all three versions of S&Ms that you have and I was willing to fight for these cards until I noticed something that was a little fishy. THE SHIPPING COST WAS OVER $13!!! I understand wanting to make a buck off of these cards but you are marking a deck up nearly 300% what you originally paid for it. Good luck getting a sale on these but this is a warning to anyone looking into these cards. You will be overcharged for these cards.

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
Actually I did not set the shipping at that price. All I did was set the shipping option to vary depending on location and it set it at that automatically. I don't know how to fix it but I will be happy to refund the excess that is not used for shipping; I am not planning on making my money through bloated shipping costs. Your "warning" in unwarranted to potential buyers. I have 100% feeback on ebay and have never overcharged someone for shipping. I will probably mess around with the shipping options to see what the problem is but like I said, whatever excess there is in the shipping charge I will refund. Besides shipping internationally is pretty expensive and varies from country to country so the shipping I have listed would be way less than what I would need to charge. I know this because I just sold a bunch of cards on dan and dave and shipping to Malaysia for example costs anywhere between $25 and $120 depending on the option and weight. I also have no reputation here or on dan and dave for ripping people off and if I did I'm sure there would be some thread about it. So before you start talking about how something seems "fishy" to you, why don't you ask the person you are referring to, in this case myself, and get some answers to your concerns.

You know, I almost put a bid down on all three versions of S&Ms that you have and I was willing to fight for these cards until I noticed something that was a little fishy. THE SHIPPING COST WAS OVER $13!!! I understand wanting to make a buck off of these cards but you are marking a deck up nearly 300% what you originally paid for it. Good luck getting a sale on these but this is a warning to anyone looking into these cards. You will be overcharged for these cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
I have deleted my mean spirited response I had here but recheck the shipping I have fixed the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results