Smoke & Mirrors V4

Apr 6, 2010
I just got mine, after ordering from ExoMagic, and as soon as they are available again here on T11, i will be buying a brick of them.

They are absolutely incredible, the design is simple yet lush and attractive, very eye catching especially when doing fast paced cuts.

They fan incredibly well, Carnahan, thumb and pressure all turned out smooth, and well proportioned.

They are not too 'clingy' as i find some new cards are. They slide perhaps a tiny bit too much, but this is what makes them fan well, and needless to say if you keep a good grip on them they work perfectly in just about any situation.

They seem to hold out well under pressure too, and i can see them lasting a long time.

These have become my instant favourites, and i just can not express how smooth and clean cut they are, and the design is just mesmerizing.

Short review i know but i didnt want to over do it considering as there are quite a few for S&M V4.

These are the cards for flourishing.

Aug 30, 2009
Denmark
I just got mine, after ordering from ExoMagic, and as soon as they are available again here on T11, i will be buying a brick of them.

They are absolutely incredible, the design is simple yet lush and attractive, very eye catching especially when doing fast paced cuts.

They fan incredibly well, Carnahan, thumb and pressure all turned out smooth, and well proportioned.

They are not too 'clingy' as i find some new cards are. They slide perhaps a tiny bit too much, but this is what makes them fan well, and needless to say if you keep a good grip on them they work perfectly in just about any situation.

They seem to hold out well under pressure too, and i can see them lasting a long time.

These have become my instant favourites, and i just can not express how smooth and clean cut they are, and the design is just mesmerizing.

Short review i know but i didnt want to over do it considering as there are quite a few for S&M V4.

These are the cards for flourishing.

Sorry.. They are never going to be available again..

Apr 6, 2010
I was going to earlier but you don't ship to the UK ;( so i got some more off e-bay.

Thanks anyway!

Apr 6, 2010
Sorry man i already bought a pair of S&M V4 of ebay so i wont be buying anymore.

Ill definitely bear it mind for the future though,

Cheers!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results