Smoking French Kiss

Oct 23, 2016
Singapore
So I purchased Smoke 2.0 and French Kiss. Having an idea, I decided to put them together. But unfortunately, I cannot place the card in my mouth without accidentally releasing smoke...

Any tips on what I should do?

JPS

Dec 21, 2016
You might have better odds doing them in the reverse order, maybe gesture to your mouth with the gimmick and take in a little smoke, and then gesture to their mouth to complete the action, then do the kiss?

Its a good idea but im not sure how effective it'll be

Oct 23, 2016
Singapore
Someone has done it before, on YouTube. But I couldn't perform him the way he did, what he did was to hit the card into his mouth while it is closed to prevent the smoke from being released. I just felt that it was really awkward so I didn't want to follow that method.

This was the video:

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Justin Flom does this effect also. He's posted a few videos on his YouTube channel showing this. Maybe watch his working of it to get an idea. Good luck!

Reactions: 010rusty

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Justin Flom does this effect also. He's posted a few videos on his YouTube channel showing this. Maybe watch his working of it to get an idea. Good luck!

Found the video...here's the link.

Oct 23, 2016
Singapore
Thanks CWhite! I was looking for it on YouTube and didn't realise this was the video you were talking about! Okay, so this is how he did it...

But I feel that Justin and the video I provided (his name is Angel...?) lack the intimacy that Wayne has when he performed French Kiss. Justin's performance felt really rushed, but I think there's a reason for it like maybe it was due to time constrained or something along those lines.

I see how Justin did it so that gave me a really good idea how I can use the Sharpie to my advantage. Thanks again, CWhite!

Reactions: CWhite
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results