Smooth Operations : By Kevin Ho

Apr 28, 2008
because nothin did make scence to me how do you know how MY mind works so how is it bull...........it cant be because its not your mind its mine!

Saying it doesn't make sense is bs because it obviously does, every step is clearly explained. If it doesn't make sense to you it's probably because you're too lazy to read it properly. You're in no position to post a review of Smooth Operations, Kevin Ho put a lot of work into making it, it's insulting for you to come along and say it sucks because you can't be bothered to put in the time to learn the routines properly.

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
Saying it doesn't make sense is bs because it obviously does, every step is clearly explained. If it doesn't make sense to you it's probably because you're too lazy to read it properly. You're in no position to post a review of Smooth Operations, Kevin Ho put a lot of work into making it, it's insulting for you to come along and say it sucks because you can't be bothered to put in the time to learn the routines properly.

if you can read i nver said that his book sucked i said i couldnt under stand CRAP read care fully and i also said that i just might learn from dvds better because i can follow along better so ha ha.its funny i get tiered of these people acting like they actualy know these people on a personal level and feel that they have to defend them no one is making you post a comment so if you dont have anything productive to say dont even comment im done so can some body plz close this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results