SNC - Challenge Yourself UPDATE

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings!

Last Saturday Night we posted this weeks SNC - Challenge Yourself.

As you all know this is a week long challenge that ends this Saturday night - we are all excited to see what you guys have been up to and I wanted to personally check in and see how it is all going? Are you guys making progress?

The results thread will be started Saturday night at 7:30pm EDT - from there you will have 3.5 hours to post the results of your challenge. Good luck - let me know how it's going!

Apr 22, 2008
Pretty good I'm making a video in a couple of flourishes and i might add some pen spinning ...... just saw my friend doing it today and I want to challenge myself with some of that =]

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
its goiing good, ive been using a few coin tricks in my routine such as 3fry and basic vanishes, all have been going great. People seem to really like the variety. I'm also ready to do my escape from cuffs, tomorrow or the next day i will be making a visit to the police station. lol, should be an interesting conversation, hopefully i'll get pictures

Nov 17, 2007
I'm making a video log of my progress on Kryponite. I think I've gotten A LOT better. We'll find out this Saturday!

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Me and a friend who are working on this are coming along great...and are filming friday. its gonna be intense.

We thought about the light cons that we were supposed to be doing and decided that its not the best idea...so we are kinda gonna do it and involve alot of money tricks.

This is gonna be good....

-Brad

CaesarMagic

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
Well tomorrow Im going to a Magic Lecture, and I think half of the lecture is business(contracts, gigs,restaurants, ect) so Ill get some really good tips from there and on friday Im heading downtown Houston and I will try to make a living out of magic, Ill try to record and edit everything that night and by Saturday morning it should be ready, I hope some people hire me,
-oh by the way I finish cleaning my room(mission one completed)
- Caesar Trujillo

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
basically improving flourishes. i'm probably not going to make a video yet -nor enter the contest (due to my lack of skill), but wish me luck on getting better! thanks guys! i hope you guys do GREAT!

-Eugene

Mar 30, 2008
I am making progress. I can jump between two buildings that are around 6 feet apart. My rolls are pretty good, I just need some vault work.

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
I am in the process of making my first magic videos. One is almost finished.

A second one is still in production. These two are interactive videos.

There is a third video (a performance video) that I hope to get done, but I have yet to film it. I hope to on Friday.

All three videos are tricks I either made from scratch or modified a method already out there. (And yes, I do give credit to the people whom I've borrowed from. :))

I hope all you guys like them.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
We are two magicians who's filming some street magic, and some flourishes. It's going good, but we have to film something this friday I think. :)

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
I uploaded two videos, one late last night and another about 2 hours ago. I'm working on the last one, but I'm wondering if it will be posted by the time the contest ends?

Admittingly, this is the first time for me to post video on T-11. How long does it usually take?

Jan 19, 2008
I spent an enitre week filming! My goal was approching people as i am very shy, and made a video of some of the people i approched and did a day by day video log. Unfortantly it does not work now! I may have to take pics off my cam instead :(

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
ARGH, now im frustrated cause i spent all week working on my coin routines and finally got the nerve to go up to a cop and get cuffed, but i wont be here for the contest. I will be at my gf's prom throughout the time table and wont be able to enter. good luck to all and hope someone worthy wins.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results