SNC Reward Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2009
i think for one of the upcoming SNCs the reward should be the entire dan and dave buck trilogy(tricks flourishes everythingelse) and andthensome. I do relise that they just gave away two last sat. but the entire series would be a good reward too

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I thought this thread would be more broad than just an actual product idea.
Although it would be an awesome gift, its just another materialistic object which everyone will fight over.
And there is no actual justification for this reward unless the SNC was "make a totally kickass montage video of flourishes" or something

Dec 18, 2008
Mod for a day? Kenner's maid? Dana's dog-walker perhaps??

The ideas are endless!! :D

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i think some sort of SNC Theory 11 pendant should be produced so all peasants upon the street will recognize the mighty conquerors of the dreaded SNC and bow down before them and bask in their greatness. Then people could collect them, if they keep winning, like gold medals in the olympics. Eventually someone would become known as the Michael Phelps of SNC's and he would become the true leader of the magic community.

on another note, an idea i had a while back was for the 1-on-1's themselves. It would be cool and a decent marketing idea for each week's 1-on-1 to have a liitle preview of whats coming out the next week. It would encourage people to buy in the hopes of a preview. It doesn't have to happen each week, just once in a while randomly would be enough to probably encourage a few people to buy that might otherwise have been on the fence. It doesn't have to be full disclosure, could be a genre (coin, card, etc), an artist, or if the future 1-on-1 is unknown it could be a head start on a creative SNC that involves editing or creating. just a thought

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I doubt they'll give away over one hundred dollars for someone who guessed how many freckles Katie has.

Or some thing like that.

Gustav

May 8, 2008
England
Are the prizes that important? I think the competitions sound fun, only reason I don't enter is timezones, I'm usually at the pub :p
Also it's free prizes... grateful for what you got and all...

No matter what happens, people will always want more than they're given. You're quick to ask for more, yet no one wants to give back? Steven held his own contest right here on the forums. I believe the prize was something... Jay Sankey did, though the product name eludes me at the moment. Point is, to ask for something more than what you're currently getting (which is free) is pure greed and nothing less.

P.S. AJ knows I want those damn White Guardians :p.

D

Deleted member 2755

Not only are they giving away free gifts for contest they don't have to hold, but now were picky?
Come on guys. I hope we can be more respectful than that.

DannyT said it the best. (His last name is Tripi by the way. He loves it when I say his last name in posts. My phone goes ring ring and he usually says some words that my ears cannot handle, but I'm sure he means well. ;)) If you wanna give some suggestions, go post in the thread that was stickied for this purpose. :)

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results