sore fingers?

Aug 26, 2010
so like i said ive only been practicing a few days, but today my fingers are especially sore, should i take toay offf asa break to let them rest, or should i practice through it?

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Well maybe take some time off. If your fingers hurt you have to give them some time to get better or else they are only gonna get worse. Then you will need to take more time off.

Angel_magic

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2010
Pain is there for a reason. its your body telling you to stop.
soreness is from overworking muscles. when you overwork muscles you're actually physically tearing the fibers, and after they've healed they come back stronger then they were before. (Kind of like calluses on your hands - you tear the skin enough times and it becomes rougher when it grows back) This is how body building works. If you continually tear the muscles without any rest then they cant grow back properly because you dont give them any opportunity. I know this is all on a much smaller scale because the fingers are so small but they're still muscles.

bottom line: Give it a day, maybe two rest depending on how sore they are, or try to avoid the flourish thats causing you trouble for a day or so. (this happened to me with the TG deck flip) dont wait too long though. you just need to get used to your body and figure out how much time rest you need. this will help you in alot of other aspects of life too.

If you do this properly your fingers will get much stronger much faster.

excuse the typo's. i'm too tired.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results