special ACR

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
proposal:

ACR without using a double lift, top change, or pass.

As many phases as you like.

Live or shot at home.

Don't care about editing, music, etc... only care about the technique, and the ACR still looking natural/ smooth, etc...

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
proposal:

ACR without using a double lift, top change, or pass.

As many phases as you like.

Live or shot at home.

Don't care about editing, music, etc... only care about the technique, and the ACR still looking natural/ smooth, etc...

Are you going to use patter? this actually sounds interesting.:cool:.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Use of patter is completely up to magician. I for one believe that the patter is what sells the routine. Great patter can make a short 3 phase ACR the most memorable experience for a spectator... whereas mediocre patter can make perfectly executed ACR through the use of amazing/ difficult sleights, seem nothing more than a bit interesting and puzzling card trick.

Now, of course I realize how a greatly executed DL can add such a simple yet powerful feel to an ACR, but this challenge is to see if the magician can take other sleights and use them to accomplish the same thing as a DL, top change, tilt, pass, etc... yet still seem natural and justified in action.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Use of patter is completely up to magician. I for one believe that the patter is what sells the routine. Great patter can make a short 3 phase ACR the most memorable experience for a spectator... whereas mediocre patter can make perfectly executed ACR through the use of amazing/ difficult sleights, seem nothing more than a bit interesting and puzzling card trick.

Now, of course I realize how a greatly executed DL can add such a simple yet powerful feel to an ACR, but this challenge is to see if the magician can take other sleights and use them to accomplish the same thing as a DL, top change, tilt, pass, etc... yet still seem natural and justified in action.

Yeah man, I also love patter, the thing is tha english is not my nature lenguage and I shuck at speaking it, thats why always submit my videos with music and ask for the same to the guy that Im battling, kinda unfair if someone patters his routine and the other guy dont ;).

I love the concept of this battle, but im not going to be able to participate, still it wil be great to see what other guys can come up with :D.

Hey I will take on a challenge, I have a video already prepared, its raw so there is no introductions or anything of that sort. No BW cardist flashy editting type thing, so if you wanted to make a battle about flashiest video then I lost but if it is for some jamming then yeah I will battle.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results