SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: No More Free Books

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Hey gang, after long debate and several discussions with one of my primary publishers I've come to the decision to pull all but one of my FREE PDFs down from the web. Trust me, they will still be available CHEAP and the Introduction to Mentalism itself will remain FREE.

I can't direct you to the new site where these and other materials will be available but I will explain things just a little; Loren Tindall who operates mevproshop.com, one of the top resources for working pros, is in the process of redeveloping and reorganizing the site which will include a special side that caters to those new to Mentalism and serious about learning the greater whole of the craft. This will be a low cost "college" of sorts that will give you access to some of the top names and living legends allied with the craft. Anyone that's visited the existing site already knows the kind of quality that can be expected and I can assure you, what Loren has envisioned is going to be awesome. . . possibly including a Mentalism only forum (we're still working on that part).

For now through the end of January the following links still work for the FREE PDFs but they will no longer work after February 1st and that includes the alternate links as well (books are listed on Lulu as well as Lybrary.com) However, your participation in the new MEVPROSHOP will allow you to still get these and other special "lectures" absolutely free with purchase amongst other unique opportunities.

I'll up-date things here in the next few days so you will know how to be part of the party when the new site is up and running. For now, here's the the links for the FREE introductory books.

MENTALISM RESOURCE BOOK

LEARNING TO COLD READ

THE SWAMI

ABOUT BIZARRE MAGICK

SEANCE WORK

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results