Spend a week with Michael Ammar, W:H, Aaron Fisher, & Lee Asher

Mar 29, 2008
This camp deserves all the recognition it asks for - and gets!

I have been part of SSS for 7 years - if someone asked me how I learnt so much about magic, where did I learn to make magic fun or what has been my best experiences in magic - I would point to this camp.

Every year is they create memories at camp - you will share a bond with over 100 other magicians that all love magic and want to share it with you. You will learn from the best and get to understand magic like some adults only DREAM of.

It is a chance of a life time - and no matter how far my magic career takes me - I will always look to this camp as my grass roots & inspiration.

As I can't get the week off my day job, I hope that I will be permitted to visit - as I missed my first year last year - and not seeing my magic family was hard.

SO in short - find a way to go - If not for the magic...if not for the chance to see Lee Asher in a bathing suit do crazy cannon balls...if not to watch performers on stage that you would have to pay 1000's for if you were to pay for the shows yourself...if not for the cool free stuff you get...if not to finally learn that move that you didn't understand...if not for the chance to learn and see some underground stuff....if not for the inside jokes and new magic friends you will CERTAINLY meet and keep forever...then for the CAMP FOOD and the chance to cream pie Lee Asher and say....I did this because MORGICIAN told me too!

Seriously though:
Every year Magic Mike promises it will be "the best year ever"...and as cliche as that sounds...the camp never fails to exceed those expectations.

SSS FOREVER!

Lee,
I looked through the registration information on the safari website, but have a couple questions.
It says that the payment is due by july 1st...so it is too late to register?
I am 19 yrs old, is this too old for the camp?
I'm not sure if going is possible, but I am just curious. Going there would be the best experience; meeting people for the first time who have an interest in magic, like I do.
Thanks alot,
Michael.

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
omg

OMG!

I sware i am sooooooooooo happy about this camp there are like no magic stores or anything down here and i talked to my mom and i am going to this. i am soo happy this will be the best thing in my life. I cant wait to meet everybody. Its cool cause my dad is a pilot and he can fly me there in like 45 minutes! Thank you soooooooo much theory 11 and anybody else who made this camp possible!

Thanks again,
Alex

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Lee, I looked through the registration information on the safari website, but have a couple questions. It says that the payment is due by july 1st...so it is too late to register? I am 19 yrs old, is this too old for the camp? I'm not sure if going is possible, but I am just curious. Going there would be the best experience; meeting people for the first time who have an interest in magic, like I do. Thanks a lot, Michael.

Mike,

Here are the answers to your two questions...

1) Early payment was due on the 1st of July. However, registrations will be accepted up until a few days before camp (august 22nd).

2) Camp is for ages 10-20. If you're 19, and you love magic -- this is for you.

See you up there...

Asher

Aug 31, 2007
I can't believe you're wearing an old Annie's Costumes and Magic shirt, Lee :p That place always did have the easiest phone number to remember.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
So Lee Asher, Wayne Houchin, Aaron Fisher is all from T11 that will be going?

Yes. It would be nice if the others came, but it didn't work out that way this year.

Don't forget that guys like:
-Steve Kline
-Amazing Dan
-Joshua Jay
-Michael Ammar (with Hannah and the kids)
-Eric Buss
-Jason Dean
-Phil Dacosta
-Greg Frewin
-Al Grose
-Scotty Hammell
-Jeff Hinchliffe
-Dick Joiner
-Carey Lauder
-Jason Tang
-Ben Train
-and many more that I can't think of at this moment.

Don't miss this year. It's going to a great one!

See you there.

Cheers,
Asher

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results