Spider man coin vanish!

Jan 2, 2012
If you're inferring I just flung it to the side then that is way wrong. But yes I can go slower, and you can also vanish sharpies and rings, etc.

Fin

Jun 5, 2012
I don't think anyone was inferring that. Do you know what the TKO is? If you can go slower, then GO SLOWER. At the moment it does not look very magical.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
It's nothing revolutionary at this point. It does strongly resemble the motions of TKO which can be found on Michael Ammar's site. It's a great little utility, I might add.

I don't know what you're using specifically. It gets the job done. You definitely need to work on the presentation, though, as previously mentioned. The slow motions then the sudden speed is very fishy and not magical at all.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Looks exactly like one of the vanishes for the TKO. Which even if it wasn't, I would mention that it would easily be done with a TKO.

Also, I don't really get the purpose of just vanishing a single coin.. Sure it's quick and "visual" but what exactly is the point of it. Also, David Roth pointed out how when you do something like this. You HAVE to point in the direction of where the coin MIGHT have gone to. IE: under a mat, in your shoe, in the spectators shoe. Etc.

Jan 2, 2012
TKO.. not giving away anything here but TKO has to do with the the inside of the shirt. I also did not just say one coin. I also said you can vanishes sharpies and other objects.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Looks exactly like one of the vanishes for the TKO. Which even if it wasn't, I would mention that it would easily be done with a TKO.

Also, I don't really get the purpose of just vanishing a single coin.. Sure it's quick and "visual" but what exactly is the point of it. Also, David Roth pointed out how when you do something like this. You HAVE to point in the direction of where the coin MIGHT have gone to. IE: under a mat, in your shoe, in the spectators shoe. Etc.

But Vernon hated to see people point when vanishing things. I don't like it either and just use my body language to show people.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
But Vernon hated to see people point when vanishing things. I don't like it either and just use my body language to show people.

Well, I didn't mean to literally point to it. I meant that he would reveal where the coin appeared to. IE: if you do a ROV you then lift up the close up mat to reveal a coin there. etc etc.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results