Spin the Wheel

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
We have gone back to the Dark Ages...no Wheel...I am crying in my Weet Bix now!!! Oh what is to become of me?

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
The Wheel ...The Wheel...it's here one and all...go to Theory11 now boys and girls...nothing for me first spin but that's OK.

Aug 22, 2022
Has anyone won prizes from the wheel? since it only has one "no reward" slot and that's what I've landed on every time, the thing has to be rigged. If there's an equal chance to land on each box, then receiving no reward three times in a row, if each slot is weighted equally is roughly 0.017% Assuming the low level rewards that aren't worth much are included, getting a low-level reward (anything less then a deck) three times in a row is about 4% (which is still ridiculously low.) Mathematically, it shouldn't happen, which leaves me to believe the wheel must be rigged.

I'm not trying to be rude here, and I guess I appreciate the effort from theory 11? They have the greatest decks on planet earth, so that's kinda nice. Please look at the math and consider if you really want to spend money on more spins. If you are undecided if I did this math correctly, then use your free spin three days in a row, and see if you win anything. If not, then probability is the thing you're looking for (any reward you actually want) divided by the number of terms. (slots on the wheel.) Then you times each probability together. (if you want 17 of the 18 slots, then your probability of getting something you want is 17/18 * 17/18 * 17/18 if you spin three days in a row. If you don't despite how high the probability is that you will, then consider that mathematically you should have gotten something.)

Anyway, I don't know if anyone will listen but I thought I'd do the math so you have it if you need it. Sorry if this sounded rude or anything. ;)

Edit: There are seventeen slots on the wheel, not 18, so my math is probably a little off. Apologies.

Reactions: Dean Magic

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
Has anyone won prizes from the wheel? since it only has one "no reward" slot and that's what I've landed on every time, the thing has to be rigged. If there's an equal chance to land on each box, then receiving no reward three times in a row, if each slot is weighted equally is roughly 0.017% Assuming the low level rewards that aren't worth much are included, getting a low-level reward (anything less then a deck) three times in a row is about 4% (which is still ridiculously low.) Mathematically, it shouldn't happen, which leaves me to believe the wheel must be rigged.

I'm not trying to be rude here, and I guess I appreciate the effort from theory 11? They have the greatest decks on planet earth, so that's kinda nice. Please look at the math and consider if you really want to spend money on more spins. If you are undecided if I did this math correctly, then use your free spin three days in a row, and see if you win anything. If not, then probability is the thing you're looking for (any reward you actually want) divided by the number of terms. (slots on the wheel.) Then you times each probability together. (if you want 17 of the 18 slots, then your probability of getting something you want is 17/18 * 17/18 * 17/18 if you spin three days in a row. If you don't despite how high the probability is that you will, then consider that mathematically you should have gotten something.)

Anyway, I don't know if anyone will listen but I thought I'd do the math so you have it if you need it. Sorry if this sounded rude or anything. ;)

Edit: There are seventeen slots on the wheel, not 18, so my math is probably a little off. Apologies.

I wouldn't call it "rigged" but it is not an equal chance of winning each prize. As far as I remember from previous years, each prize has a percent chance of being selected and that percent gets smaller as the prizes get bigger. As soon as you click 'spin' it automatically selects your reward and then the wheel is just animated to land at that point. That being said, you can definitely win prizes! I've won a couple decks over the years... no big prizes yet *fingers crossed*

And lastly, those free elite points really do add up too. I managed to get enough from the wheel to become an elite member!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results