Sponge Balls at Last!

Oct 19, 2015
I have been working for the last couple of months on learning the basic move on sponge balls. I have been using the Intro to Sponge Balls by Michael Dardant, Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic, and Steve Dacri's Sponge Ball Toolbox and DVD....

I tried the basic move on my wife for the first time yesterday...putting a ball in my left hand, making it disappear and reappear on command....

She was totally fooled, boy that opened up another door for me not only with sponge balls, but with coins, silks and other 'slights of hand' tricks.

For me it was really hard to make my hands (old and arthritic) and facial expressions (just old) to look natural while not giving away anything I was doing. I still need to work on it and expand what I am doing....but this was really satisfying and fun. Big confidence builder!

I will be with our Grandchildren over the 4th of July weekend....I feel a big new magic show coming on...!

Thanks to all who helped me getting help on DVD, Books, etc. to get me over this challenge...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results