Sponge Balls!

May 17, 2008
Hey was up theory 11 peeps. I know this sounds realy nooby but I have never gotten in to spong ball magic and I would like to know were I should look and what I should look for to creat a starter routine for spong balls. Books or Dvds its all good. Thanks guy's,

PEACE

indiana.C

Jul 8, 2008
THere are a few books that Penguin sells on sponge ball magic that are worth your consideration. Theya re like $12 I believe and I think they are still available. I can't commment on Noblexada's product because I don't have it but I don't like him. Steve Dacri, Bill Malone,Al Goshman etc. They have all published great work with these. Joshua Jay has a nice simple sponge routine in his new book (it's actually done with napkins but it is a non-sponge sponge ball effect pretty much). Jay Sankey has his Earplugs which are ok, but definetly not for a beginner in sponge magic due to the nature of the sponges, but the DVD teaches a lot of good ideas with it. Finally, Eric Jones published a pretty nice routine in his notes, Fingertips pt.1 that are worth your consideration.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results