Spreadsheet ACAAN for Zoom- an idea I’d like to share.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
Hi All,

If you do a Zoom magic show, I had an idea that might appeal to you. It’s a way to frame a Card at Any Number effect using Google Sheets. The great part about the Google Suite is that you can instantly share access to the document with the person on the call, and they can view any changes you make in real time, literally watching you work. You could also simply share your screen on Zoom and they can watch there.

My video teaches you how to make the necessary spreadsheet quickly, and I then give a short example of what is possible.

The part that’s really cool is that you can do it with so much more than cards! Think about a prediction effect like the Grey Elephant in Denmark, or any other list-based magic trick. The sky is literally the limit.

Enjoy!

Scott Baird.

Reactions: CWhite
Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
To illustrate another use for this concept, here's a Lottery Number prediction. It wouldn't take much to create one for a headline prediction, either.

Remember, because the Google Sheets document can be shared with your audience in real time, they can test it themselves to see that it is in fact random. The prediction (the video of the lottery draw, in this case) could have been emailed to them with instructions not to open it well ahead of the spreadsheet being randomized.

Let me know if you guys enjoy this idea, and if there's any other creative uses that you think it could be put to!

Thanks,
Scott Baird.

Reactions: CWhite
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results