Standard Bicycle or Tally Ho's deck

Jan 11, 2008
Copenhagen
Hallo 1st post:) and seems like a great magic site with great teaching material.
I just wanna ask if you are getting Standard Bicycle or Tally Ho's deck?
Cause when u live outside of the U.S. the transport cost are very high so i normally place big orders... but I need new standard cards aswell... But i see u dont have any standard cards on this site, are they coming? I really think that this is a need for shoppers outside U.S..

// Simon

Hello and welcome to the forums :),

Unfortunately Theory11 does not sell standard decks of cards, they only sell their own Brand, and specialty card brands of cards. Which is why you only see the Guardians and Wynns being sold here.

There is of course other reputable dealers where they sell large amounts of standard decks of cards. I can't name any off the top of my head at the moment but, there is numerous.

I am also moving this thread to the Product Questions section, I believe it is more suitable there:).

Once more welcome to the forums, and hopefully you find some sites to purchase your cards,

-RA69

Nov 30, 2007
Personally I like Tally Hos better but another great deck that is like identical to bicycle is bicycle masters edition which I love (the only difference is the ace and quality).

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Personally, I tend to use Tally-Ho's when it comes to standard decks due to their feel and handling.

If you normally make large orders due to you being outside of the US then I would say that your best bet for buying any kind of standard deck from www.kardwell.com

Check it out, and let us know if you need anything else!

Shane

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results