Standard Magic and simple stuff

Cuz I am a lazy slob

Miles, the point I was trying to make was that you can buy a case of Bikes from Sam's Club, etc, and pay only a $1.00 a deck, why would you buy from T or E?

If I'm not mistaken you are from S.C., You luck dog, beautiful state!!! Why not hit your local Costco and buy in bulk and save the shipping? The shipping for a case of Bikes from E or T is as much as the case itself

Oh I dunno, maybe cuz I am stupid? Just kidding. You are correct, however, I personaly do not mind paying a few dollars extra for the convienance of having them brought right to my door. I don't think we have a Costco in S.C. yet, and Sam's club, GEEEEZ, it takes an hour to buy a pack of gum in that madhouse!
So, pretty much this is me admitting what a lazy slob I am am, and how I'll pay extra to keep my lazy-slob status!

Curtis "Miles of Magic"

Sep 3, 2007
Oh I dunno, maybe cuz I am stupid? Just kidding. You are correct, however, I personaly do not mind paying a few dollars extra for the convienance of having them brought right to my door. I don't think we have a Costco in S.C. yet, and Sam's club, GEEEEZ, it takes an hour to buy a pack of gum in that madhouse!
So, pretty much this is me admitting what a lazy slob I am am, and how I'll pay extra to keep my lazy-slob status!

Curtis "Miles of Magic"

Curtis, that's what your wife and 5 kids are for. Send them out to do the shopping.

ps Good to see you old buddy

John

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
So, what if a new innovative trick comes out in which a thumb tip is needed? Will Theory11 start selling them then?

Plus, by being able to make a larger order combining all of the items I need, that's just one less shipping charge I'll be paying.

While on one hand theory11 doesn't HAVE to sell any extra items, and if they don't, that's their perogative, there's also the fact that having a "Traditional Supplies" section will not HURT the website either. Also, by being able to make a small profit on standard items, it would possibly allow them more leniency with their other items.

Just my $0.02.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results