Static by David Jade - Quick Review

Jan 11, 2009
so got this for xmas, figured id give you all a review.

method: it relies almost entirely on a gimmick, which is nice. very very easy to do.

gimmick: the gimmick is rly cool and the likelihood of it being found is slim to none (even if they examine the deck). it also has been published in certain books (which are credited on the dvd) with other uses so you can do other stuff with it which i think is nice.

durability: pretty durable gimmick, i very highly doubt that anything will happen to it.

construction: pretty easy, nothing too hard but not too easy. the materials are either provided, you should have, or can get very easily.

presentation: no presentation is given but you can figure out ur own just by the name, so yeah. pretty cool.

teaching: the disk is very very short but no more attention is needed than what is given so i can't complain, but tht ultimately just shows you how easy the trick is.

can you use a borrowed deck? well, you could but there may be some difficulty working all of that out. (if you get it you'll know wut i mean)

Price: it's a lil pricey no lie but trust me, if you've got 20 buckaroons ur willing to shell out for any trick, get this one. it'll make spectators do backflips. it's very powerful for how easy and quick it is.

rating: 9.5/10, the only thing to dislike is the price, but of course i got it as a gift, so yeah this is like a mental nuke on a spectator. definitely a must cop. I've only performed it once for my mom but it's hella fun to practice. prolly practiced it 20+ times.

now, i have to return to my phone, my gf just sent me a very dirty text msg.

Jan 11, 2009
Agree, Static is a nice effect that is "a mental nuke" as you say:)

Funny you mentioned that, she just sent me one as well;)

Lolz bro, but dnt make me kick ur ass over my gf. U seem too funny for me to want to hurt.

Lol jk. Cheers man.

Lolz bro, but dnt make me kick ur ass over my gf. U seem too funny for me to want to hurt.

Lol jk. Cheers man.

All ive got to say is Bro's before Hoe's. Main reason i have many friends, everyone wants to seem cool and beat guys up infront of their girl but thats the stupidest thing ever.

Regarding the effect, don't use static as patter. Damn that annoys me how people can't think of a good patter themselves. Okay many of you don't have the gift, just be friends with someone who has and get an idea from them, is that so hard?
Go read my first theatrics thread we discuss the topic of making patter a bit there and what you should do with a stock effect.

Mikk.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results