SUB ROSA "PLATINUM"

Mar 28, 2020
Hello Im a fifteen yo and have been doing magic for ten yrs! I would like to ask if there are any ideas of how to recreate the effect of sub rosa but more practical?

Nov 3, 2018
Hi! I'm confused by what exactly you mean with the "effect" of sub rosa -- if I'm correct, the tutorial teaches you the techniques to use in combination with a certain kind of gaffed deck. With these techniques and the deck, you can do any number of effects; which one in particular do you mean?

Nov 3, 2018
I'm sorry, I still don't quite follow. Do you mean, how to use other techniques with the gaffed deck? Or do you mean how to achieve specific effects - which you can achieve with the Sub Rosa deck - with a different method?

PS: Do you own Sub Rosa? I'm asking because otherwise I'm afraid our conversation might go round in circles :)

Mar 28, 2020
yes I own this product. I was wanting to basically change how the method is done. Like how to use a different principle?

May 11, 2017
Ukraine, Odessa
I'm sorry, I still don't quite follow. Do you mean, how to use other techniques with the gaffed deck? Or do you mean how to achieve specific effects - which you can achieve with the Sub Rosa deck - with a different method?

PS: Do you own Sub Rosa? I'm asking because otherwise I'm afraid our conversation might go round in circles :)
As soon as you figure out the better method Gentlemens, please let me know :D:D:D

Ely

Jun 13, 2016
Why would you want to change the method? You would only do that if there's a weakness you don't like in the current method.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results