Submitting a Ticket - Gimmick Replacement

Apr 25, 2008
how long does it take for someone to respond to a ticket and if its about a gimmick replacement how long would it take for the replacement to come? thx to any responses

It should take around 12-24 business hours for the staff to respond to your ticket. Meaning they aren't necessarily answered on the weekends.

Depending on the type of shipping you order will determine how quickly you receive your product. Click here.

-RA69

Apr 25, 2008
ok so say they respond on tuesday and i got a digital dissolve replacement with the slowest shipping how long would it take? also would they require me to send them the gimmick i Have? Thx

D

Deleted member 2755

Edited I made a dumb error. See post below. I apologize.

-Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I also heard about 7,95. When I asked the support, they said it was okay. So gimmick + shipping that's all. I took me about 10 hours, then I had the answer. Very good support btw! :)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This is correct - Panic replacement gimmicks are $7.95, not $15. If you do still need a replacement, do not hesitate to contact our support crew to take care of immediately. All support tickets are answered within 12 business hours.

D

Deleted member 2755

Other people have told me $10... Sorry I'll change that. However, what about shipping charges? I heard you had to pay the additional 5 dollars for shipping.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results