Subway from the Trilogy

Nov 2, 2007
Norway
For the love of all that is called magic. Use your own words and not copy paste straight out of any book or DVD.

EDIT: push in both cards at the same time also.

Sep 1, 2007
I'll be sure to do that next time, but what he says is always the first thing that comes to my head.

I think it was most noticeable at the end you did the same exact awkward phrasing and timing as the bucks

In between these two face up cards....your....card.

I think you executed it well, but in my opinion it looks much more magical if you push the cards in the packets at the same time - that way it gives the impression that it's being pushed in one side and coming out the other side, instead of being pushed in and THEN coming out after it's been pushed in. It's probably smoother that way too.

As an aside...what the hell are those cards, lol. They're so ugly ^.^

Sep 2, 2007
not great 2/5

Copying dan and dave's exact word's doesn't make you as good as them and cards were really ugly.

background was messy too

Nov 2, 2007
Norway
Why are you making videos anyway? Unless it's in front of a real audience its crap.

Next time go find some randoms or family or friends while filming.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the love of all that is called magic. Use your own words and not copy paste straight out of any book or DVD.

EDIT: push in both cards at the same time also.
I agree, If he didnt say it I would have.
The Buck's performance is only for TricksandFlourishesandEverythingelse,
not for live audiances or even off the web.

get your own patter even and definataly your own words and youll be one you way to becoming golden.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results