SURE? by Luis Vega

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
THE EFFECT:
The performer asks the spectator to select a card from the deck. The card is remembered and if wanted signed
The performer takes the card and buries it in the deck. Immediately the performer turns over the top card and of
course its not the selected card. the performer just separate the card a moment and he says that the selected
card is still lost in the deck as he directs attention to the deck just like that he asks the audience "wait are you SURE
this wasnt your card?" and the top card has changed into the selection while being always face up and in full view.

MY THOUGHTS:
This is not only a great, quick opener: it is also a complete lesson in timing and misdirection. Luis teach you a clever principle you can easily apply to all your effect if you need a good misdirection.
Luis also teach you an amazing control that can be used as a force and a color change.

The PDF is very easy to understand due to the pictures in a hight resolution and to the clarity of the text.

In the performance I achive great reactions: I use it as an opener because it is easy mindblowing and it creates a link between you and the spectator.

So thank you Luis to share with me this amazing trick.

Mattia

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results