Swallowing Razor Blades

Nov 1, 2007
Anyone know a good resource for learning to swallow razor blades? Including ways to show harmless, gimmicked blades as actual sharp bastions of death (and smooth chins!) I'm working on a routine where I swallow three or four blades, then remove them from the body in various gory methods. However, I need the fundamentals down first.

Anyone know?

Anyone know a good resource for learning to swallow razor blades? Including ways to show harmless, gimmicked blades as actual sharp bastions of death (and smooth chins!) I'm working on a routine where I swallow three or four blades, then remove them from the body in various gory methods. However, I need the fundamentals down first.

Anyone know?

Helter Shelter by Bizzaro is awesome. I bought the DVD (it comes in book format as well, if you prefer that) and i'm performing the Razor Blade Illusion in my shcool talent show along with Saw. Also, you should check out Razor Blade Magic by Byrd and Coats.

Anthony Bass

Nov 1, 2007
Looks good. Anthony, how do the routines go? Do they show you multiple ways to swallow razors? Or how to do anything else with them (just curious, as the swallowing alone is all I'm looking for).

Are any of the tricks dangerous or potentially harmful, especially the whole swallowing act?

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Wow how did I miss this? Since no one answered, I'll put this here for posterity:

The DVD and book show about a dozen mthods to get your creativity jump started to think about your OWN methods and routines. If you dull your blades there is very little harm that will come to you. If you don't you can recieve minor nicks and scratches even being careful. Just be mindful that they CAN be dangerous if you do not respect them and know what you are doing.

Wow how did I miss this? Since no one answered, I'll put this here for posterity:

The DVD and book show about a dozen mthods to get your creativity jump started to think about your OWN methods and routines. If you dull your blades there is very little harm that will come to you. If you don't you can recieve minor nicks and scratches even being careful. Just be mindful that they CAN be dangerous if you do not respect them and know what you are doing.

i loved the linking razorblades you did tuesday at the dallas magicians club. i signed your card.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results