Sybil cut

Mar 27, 2011
I have been watching a lot of Dan and Dave videos and I always see them doing sybil with a flying packet at the end. Its really cool and I wanted to ask were i can learn it.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
It's called flying Sybil and apparently it is an easter egg on Papercuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 14, 2010
Singapore
Papercuts is more advanced type of moves.....however everybody can find something they like in there.......If u have the Trilogy, the flying packet move is basically the second phase of mecka....after maneuvering the packet use ur hands to kick it up instead of depositing the packet into the revolution cut in the left hand(the right hand packet that is maneuvered)

Apr 11, 2011
if I may politely offer you a tip..I don't do flourishes coz I suck (big time)...but I do magic tricks occasionally (just for fun). Try your sybil with a secret get ready. consider it as a one ahead principle just like in magic. it will give you the illusion of speed..i attached you a vid..not a very good one..but please-please-please...Ignore the tittle..I don't know how to change the title since my friend usually upload it for me on youtube...I don't want to step on anybody's toe. but one ahead principle works well in flourishes.

[video=youtube;LLfQAOtC83U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLfQAOtC83U[/video]

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results