Symphony - Ed Marlo's B.D.E. Force

I originally posted the following question in the Symphony thread shortly after the DVD was released. The thread quickly died and no answer was given, so I thought I'd repost the question here. Understand that I am in no way trying to cause any controversy over crediting, I am simply trying to help if such a crediting mistake was made.

I have a question that I am hoping someone from the t11 team will answer for me.

The sleight that Danny uses to force a card during "Timeline 2.0" is credited as a bottom deal force/Wichita slip variation. However, it is, in every way I can see, identical to Marlo's B.D.E., or Bottom Deal Exchange force. I learned the sleight from The Classic Magic of Larry Jennings, but it was published long before even that book, I believe.

I believe it is the same move, am I correct?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on the product, just trying to clear up some possible crediting issues.

C

Nov 10, 2007
I am not positive on this but I think it is actually Ichiro Arakis Jewelry Force from his DVD Card Master. I saw this on his DVD and was going to contact Theory11, but was not sure, so I am posting it here. The reason I am almost positive it is his force is because he describes it basically exactly and uses it for the same reason, which is to hide a different backed card.
Anyways I would like some clearing up on this.
Thanks
- Donald
Here is a link to the DVD
http://www.magicproshop.com/card-master-dvd-ichiro-araki-p-10761.html

I am not positive on this but I think it is actually Ichiro Arakis Jewelry Force from his DVD Card Master. I saw this on his DVD and was going to contact Theory11, but was not sure, so I am posting it here. The reason I am almost positive it is his force is because he describes it basically exactly and uses it for the same reason, which is to hide a different backed card.
Anyways I would like some clearing up on this.
Thanks
- Donald
Here is a link to the DVD
http://www.magicproshop.com/card-master-dvd-ichiro-araki-p-10761.html

No offense, man, but I wouldn't trust Magic Makers and a modern DVD over Ed Marlo's work published many, many years ago.

C

Mar 2, 2008
No offense, man, but I wouldn't trust Magic Makers and a modern DVD over Ed Marlo's work published many, many years ago.

C

Lets put it this way....

I have a friend who bought a straight jacket off magic makers and it ripped. (enough said but thats not it) when he contacted them. they told him to sew it.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results