t11.bulletin - Contest + Bicycle 125 Edition + New 1-on-1

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight is full of surprises we have been planning for quite some time. Without further ado...

THE RED ENVELOPE - Our 2009 holiday contest and gift guide. See the contest, prizes, and our gift guide promotions for THIS holiday season. Free domestic shipping? Say wha?! It was our goal this year to raise the bar, and I think we've done it. Magic-Con + White Centurions + Brown Wynn's + artist video chat sessions + more = awesomeness.

BICYCLE 125 - Anniversary Edition - theory11 is proud to present a collaboration that can officially come to light - the Bicycle 125's. The decks will be marketed worldwide in the months to come, but we are honored and privileged to unveil them exclusively today, weeks ahead of the public release date. Commemorating 125 years of design and development, the 125's feature a distinctive, vintage aesthetic - and a signature metallic foil on the special edition tuck case. In stock today - and our current supply is limited.

NEW 1-on-1 :: From the mind of Michael Hankins - the Harbor Change. A stunning color change from the mind of Michael Hankins. A card is shown and - in the action of dropping the deck from one hand to another - the card visually changes. Over 15 minutes of training on the move and numerous additional applications, shot in the new t11.hq in New York City.

J

Joseph C

For the contest, does a brick count as 12 items (and 12 red envelopes?)
And for day 2 does the choice of cards include White Centurions?

Also, the copy on the stingers says save 10%-20%, but the discount only goes to 15% for a brick.

And, are you out of mirrors - you can add 'em, but they don't appear in the cart.

Last edited by a moderator:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
For the contest, does a brick count as 12 items (and 12 red envelopes?)

You are correct. Every item in your order counts as ONE item. If you get 12 decks, you get 12 codes printed on a black card (example). If you get 3 decks and 3 DVD's, you get 6 codes. One item, one code. All wrapped up and neatly packed into one red envelope.

And for day 2 does the choice of cards include White Centurions?

Negatory - as clarified at the bottom of the contest details page, Day 2 prizes are limited to those decks currently available for public sale on the theory11 site.

Also, the copy on the stingers says save 10%-20%, but the discount only goes to 15% for a brick.

Our crew is looking into this as we speak - will fix and resolve immediately. Thanks for the tip!

Awesome, but I'm a little confused about the shipping. If I order over 75$ worth of material, I get no shipping. But what if I order, say, 10$ worth of material (for example two decks)? Will I receive 5$ worth of shipping?

Thanks!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
The free shipping is applied via a $4.95 credit to any standard shipping option. For domestic orders, this means Standard (discounted!) and for international orders it'd be First-Class Mail International (discounted!).

Hope this makes sense!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Sorry, one more thing, what about 1-on-1s? Do they receive a digital "envelope"? Same for the free entry.

Thanks!

Envelopes are included in shipped packages only (as we couldn't find any suppliers of envelopes small enough to be balled up and fit in an email). Free entries are added into our mix with the code being your email address - and will not receive a physical envelope in the mail.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Glad you dig the Harbor Change! There are many other applications taught in the download - notice that it's a full 18 minutes of instruction. The video even features a cameo by Dan Hauss! Please join me in welcoming Mike into the t11 family - he is a bright mind in magic and was one of our funniest video shoots yet.

Nov 1, 2009
er, i want to ask a qustion. In the "Holiday Gift Guide 2009" i can see that they say "FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $75" but when i purchase an order over $75 i still need to pay for the shipping.... please help

Nov 13, 2009
I just watched the demo for the harbor change and that is really cool! Man it is so visual. I was just curious is it good on all angles? Can it be done fully surounded? Does it get good reactions? But yeah it looks really cool I was so glad to see that it was a color change and I think I just might be adding this to my routine.

Thanks,

Chrstian

Oh and DON KNOTTS ROCKS!!!! ( yes I own every season of Andy Griffith Show lol)

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I just watched the demo for the harbor change and that is really cool! Man it is so visual. I was just curious is it good on all angles? Can it be done fully surounded? Does it get good reactions? But yeah it looks really cool I was so glad to see that it was a color change and I think I just might be adding this to my routine.

Thanks,

Chrstian

Oh and DON KNOTTS ROCKS!!!! ( yes I own every season of Andy Griffith Show lol)

Yeah I was wondering this too because I want to pick it up.

Nov 1, 2009
when i ordered about $75 of materials, i still need to pay for the shipping. I leave outside of US. Please help

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
when i ordered about $75 of materials, i still need to pay for the shipping. I leave outside of US. Please help
Note that - although you do receive $4.95 off of our current shipping costs - standard rates do apply. Simply choose the discounted rates offered at checkout.

Hope this helps!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results