t11 - Eleven Days of Magic : Christmas Contest - DAY NINE WINNERS

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Our 11 Days of Magic holiday contest continues with Day Nine's winners. All those chosen (listed below) will receive a $25.00 theory11 gift certificate... the gift that keeps on giving all year round. ;)

If you believe you are one of the nine chosen below, check the email address associated with your order for full prize information.

Derek W. - Sugar Hill, GA

Darragh M. - Nottingham, United Kingdom

Gary L. - Duncan, Canada

Matthew S. - Welland, Canada

Gustavo S. - Bay Shore, NY

Billie B. - Little Elm, TX

Nico G. - Albuquerque, NM

Benjamin L. - Sydney, Australia

Sam R. - Gastonia, NC

Remember, every single order on the site counts as one entry, and there are still eight days worth of prizes coming your way. Check back tomorrow (Wednesday) - Christmas Eve - at 11:00pm EST for Day Eight's winners.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Wow, someone from Sydney won. I'd love to hear from Ben, whoever that is, out of interest o_O

I'd laugh if there was just a full list of people with similar names to prominent members. A Sean P, a Dylan R, a Richman N, etc. haha.

Dec 23, 2008
Woohoo! I won! :D

I can't wait to get the email with the gift certificate. I'm so grateful, thanks so much!

One question though, not to be greedy. Is it possible to win twice? Like, for two different days? I think I had two chances, one for the freebie, and one for my order.

Thanks again!

- Derek

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Woohoo! I won! :D

I can't wait to get the email with the gift certificate. I'm so grateful, thanks so much!

One question though, not to be greedy. Is it possible to win twice? Like, for two different days? I think I had two chances, one for the freebie, and one for my order.

Thanks again!

- Derek

2 questions... first, who are you (which of the people that won)? Also, "freebie"? What freebie?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results