t11 Holiday Contest :: Winners

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Would you have bought all those decks if it wasn't for the contest?
I'm starting to think that people are buying magic for wrong reasons.

I bought my Guardians because I wanted them, and had all of the intention in the world to use them for one things or another. Be it for magic, flourishing, or to just look pretty. :)

Shane K.

Dec 11, 2007
Well actually right now im pretty mad because my gaurdians still havent shipped and its been 3 days! :mad: If this were Ellusionist I would have my cards already...

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Well actually right now im pretty mad because my gaurdians still havent shipped and its been 3 days! :mad: If this were Ellusionist I would have my cards already...
Do note that the entire US Postal Service has a federal holiday on January 1st (and early closings on Dec. 31 in most locations) due to the New Year. Therefore, all holiday orders that would have normally shipped out the afternoon of New Year's Eve or on New Year's Day, will ship out today.

Theory11's shipping division is lightning fast-- all orders leave our warehouse within 24 business hours. If you should have any further questions on a package, do not hesitate to submit a support ticket here: http://www.theory11.com/support/. Regarding your specific package, I personally checked with our warehouse team and it is sealed and set to go out the door today. Enjoy-- Happy New Year!

Word.

Dec 11, 2007
Ahh, My bad sorry for all the trouble I caused... :(

How could i forget about new years? Lol

Happy new year to you too ;)

Sep 1, 2007
Are there any prizes left anymore? My 12 guardians are in the customs at the moment and it's killing me to wait to get my hands on them. The fact that there's a little chance to win something doesn't help much. Well, the best prizes are gone anyway.

Dec 11, 2007
Does anyone know if #6 has been won yet? Because that would make my year..... But im pretty sure almost all prizes have been won already. Congrats to whoever did!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results