T11 Round Table Discussion - Wayne Houchin

Sep 2, 2007
yeah, I haven't goten one either. But they have to get to us sooner or later. It was a real honor to have wayne answer my question . :D

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
YEah.....it was awesome.

I've met Wayne last summer, and he's a GREAT guy....totally down to earth. Was very cool with answering some of my questions (on Indecent at the time) and was cool with posign for 2 photos and signing both a card and my copy of Indecent.

I look forward to hanging out with him this summer at Sorcerer's Safari (assuming he's still going)

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
...but 5 speed reminded me too much of jumping gemini...

True, it reminds me of Jumping Gemini also, but I'll be getting it anyways. Also, when shall we receive the e-mails regarding our download and I'm staying up to see if we will be getting it tonight (I'm not talking about the PM, the actual download itself).

-SM

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
I got the PM, replied to it, but still haven't received the email.

I too am getting Joel Paschall's Fan Control. I already have Chris Kenner's Totally Out of Control / Out of Control book, and all of the D&D stuff is available on the Trinity. I am totally stumped on how the Fan Control works.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Me too...just got Fan Control.....and WOW......so clever :)

Highly recommend it to anyone who performs and has spectators who are always asking to shuffle or to see the deck, blah blah....this is AWESOME!!!!!

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i picked up missing link and i love it. i own Kenner's book but didn't quite get the trick till i saw the 1-on-1. def. gonna use this thanks again T11 staff and specifically Wayne.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results