T11 Round Table Discussion - Wayne Houchin

Aug 31, 2007
1. What is your most prized possession, magic-reated?

2. If you could perform 1 effect, that you didn't create, for the rest of your life, what would it be?

3. How would someone go about 'breaking into'/entering the magic industry?

Alex

Mar 16, 2008
Melbz
Hey Wayne, consider these: MUHAHAHAHA

1. What is your favourite flourish in this binary universe?

2. What sort of beats do you prefer in your vids? (Beats = Tunes) and why?

3. Do you like spending quality time with the T11 team? What sorts of shenanigans do you guys get up to when you hang out?

CHOOO CHOOOO TWAIN

May 2, 2008
3.) If you won this contest and had to choose any 1-on-1 video, which would you choose?

Apr 5, 2008
1. How'd you first get started in doing magic? and why?

2. What was your first non-magic job?

3. Since we are all magicians and practically know the inner-workings of magic tricks; have you ever experienced and believed anything supernatural personally? (aside from the magic tricks that is.)

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
2. How did you get into the magic industry? How did you start producing tricks for other company's?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
1.Why is it that you perform? In other words what got you started and what keeps you ticking?

2.If you could perform (or watch someone else) anywhere in the world, where would it be and who would be there.

3. Where did you learn how to edit/produce videos?

-Brad

This should be intresting!

1. Have you ever tried stage magic?
2. Has anything gone wrong in a trick or a coincidence that helped for the better? (i.e. david blaine made a girl think of a name for one trick and then a truck drove by with the name on it which he addmited was an coincidence in his book)
3. If you were along on an island with only neccesary survival euipment and Rick Astley, what three magic tricks, books, or videos would you bring. (assuming you have a TV with vcr and DVD and maybe vinyl.)

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Wayne,

1) How do you approach people on the streets when performing magic? I find this very awkward, and sometimes people give me such dirty looks...like I'm trying to scam them out of their money.

2) Seeing as he's not around right now, tell us the truth.....how is Daniel Garcia really?

3) What was your worst or best experience in magic that you were totally unprepared for, and how did you deal with it?

Thanks guys for reading over my submissions :)

Nov 25, 2007
1. Why did you choose magic over any other regular career?

2.Has magic changed you in any way not possible besides magic?

3. Would you want to not do magic?

Feb 24, 2008
dearest wayne houchin,

1) How long have you shopped at grand illusions ca?

2) what made grand illusions the ideal place for your first lecture?

3) what inspired you tobecome part of differant learning enviroment and experience for aspiring magicians.

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
1. What's the first trick that you perform when you approach/are approached?

2. At what age did you think/realize that magic could actually be your full-time profession?

3. How do you feel about incorporating flourishing into magic tricks (when performing live)?

SG

Well I haven't read through all of the posts so if I repeated a question I'm sorry:
1)What was the very first magic trick you ever learned and/or bought?

2)Have you ever reached a point where you just felt like you hit the wall with magic, and didnt know where to go or what to do, and if so how did you overcome it?

3)Do you have anything new coming out with Theory11 in the near future? =D

-RA69

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
My three questions!

1)What was your most embarrising moment when performing magic?

2)Has anybody tried to expose your magic while you were performing?

3)Boxers or Briefs?

Cheers,
Alex Wacker

Jan 12, 2008
1. Has there ever been a time where you used magic in the entirely wrong context or situation and thought to yourself afterwards "wow, that was a mistake."

2. Is there a definitive moment when you had the realization that you wanted to make magic your life?

3. Can you cook?

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
1. If magic wasn't an option, what else would you have pursued in life?

2. If there was any effect you could make happen, imagination is the limit, what would it be?

-ThrallMind

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results