jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Interesting... I don't approve.

Mitch
We'd be glad to post a winner tonight, but we thought it'd be better to watch the videos first - as opposed to putting all your avatars on a Twister board and giving the spinner a flick.

That said, our team will be reviewing all submissions carefully over the next few hours in selection of a winner.

We'd be glad to post a winner tonight, but we thought it'd be better to watch the videos first - as opposed to putting all your avatars on a Twister board and giving the spinner a flick.

That said, our team will be reviewing all submissions carefully over the next few hours in selection of a winner.
That's preposterous. One does not need to view these films. :p

Mitch

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Hey guys,

Amazing, amazing stuff. The creativity you guys put into this one was out-of-this-world. This was definitely one of the most difficult SNCs to judge thus far.

That said, tonight's winner is Ryan Ochs with his video The Original. Congratulations Ryan! We also would like to extend an honorable mention to David Misner, Mitchell S, and Eugene Soh - as your videos were top contenders for the prize in this challenge.

This contest has certainly opened my eyes to your creativity. I'm not sure why some of you aren't submitting more Media videos. If this is what you can do in 24 hours, I can't imagine taking even more time to put together something extraordinary. So, I've decided to setup my own little contest:

As is usual, over the next month (October) we will be posting videos to our media section on a regular basis. Your job is to take some time to create something unique; something special; something extraordinary - and submit it to the media section. The most original, creative, bad ass video to be posted to the media section on or before October 31st wins.

What's the prize? A sealed deck of Brown Wynns (no longer available) from my personal stash.

Please note that this is not an official theory11 contest, but rather something fun I thought I'd throw at you guys. I'm excited to see more from all of you. Please post or PM me with questions, if any.

Thanks again guys! You rock.

May 19, 2008
manchester
damn. now I have to go and get the cable to connect my camera to the computer. and it cost £10! ($20) oh well, ill have to have raid the piggy bank then...

and congrats ryan...

TWB

Aug 23, 2008
Ryan just watched your video dude. IT WAS AWESOME. How old are you man? Your already a beast with cards. Anyway great job you definitly deserve to win.

Well I'm going to go practice because I feel very mediocre compared to Ryan.

Peace out,
TWB

Jan 24, 2008
Ryan just watched your video dude. IT WAS AWESOME. How old are you man? Your already a beast with cards. Anyway great job you definitly deserve to win.

Well I'm going to go practice because I feel very mediocre compared to Ryan.

Peace out,
TWB

Thanks! I'm really flattered by the compliments.

I turned 14 last month.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results