Tagged by Rich Ferguson and Tagged by Rich Sanders

May 3, 2008
These both look amazing and I'm really considering buying these or getting them for Christmas or something but I have a few questions.

For Tagged by Rich Ferguson:
-Is it hard to pull of and does it require a lot of misdirection?
-Does the DVD teach you the book test he uses because I've always been meaning to get my hands on one?

For Tagged by Richard Sanders:
-Do you have to construct the gimmick and if so, is it hard, or does it take a while to make?
-Do you have to ruin a card every time you perform this?

Thanks a lot,
Charlie

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
Tagged by Rich Ferguson

Is it hard to pull of and does it require a lot of misdirection? no sir

Does the DVD teach you the book test he uses because I've always been meaning to get my hands on one? yes sir

Tagged by Richard Sanders

Do you have to construct the gimmick and if so, is it hard, or does it take a while to make? You have to construct the gimmick, its easy and it takes about ten mins if your slow like me.

Do you have to ruin a card every time you perform this? no sir, you can use the same gimmick

Sep 4, 2009
i, personally wouldnt recoemmend tagged by rich f becasuethe gimick is kinda hard to make and you have to set up the trick right before you perform. If your unprepared, and someone askes u 2 perform a trick, u can't do tagged.
So i would go with tagged by rich s

Apr 1, 2009
California
I'm always curious as to why these two effects are always linked together. Other than the name, they seem completely different. I only have tagged. May get back into it once my knowledge of Mentalism is more firm.

Dec 16, 2008
Tagged by Rich is a very powerful, straight effect but you NEED a lot of confidence + presentation. Mentalism workers will love that, for me, I like the method but I never do that effect. The teaching on forcing a word can be used in other situations though..........consider carefully before buy it.

Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
For Tagged by Rich Ferguson:
-Is it hard to pull of and does it require a lot of misdirection? Not so much misdirection as balls....big balls. Other than that its pretty much all in the presentation
-Does the DVD teach you the book test he uses because I've always been meaning to get my hands on one? Yes it does, in some depth.

Apr 1, 2009
California
With Tagged by ferguson, it does take some balls. You have to have the confidence of a car salesman to pull it off correctly. That is actually the biggest part of the method without giving anything at all away. It's incredibly easy to pull off on a technical level, I'd assume (haven't used it a lot if any) but the only way to do so is the confidence. If you don't have the necessary amount, I suggest you wait before purchasing.

i, personally wouldnt recoemmend tagged by rich f becasuethe gimick is kinda hard to make and you have to set up the trick right before you perform. If your unprepared, and someone askes u 2 perform a trick, u can't do tagged.
So i would go with tagged by rich s

I found the gimmick for "Tagged" by Rich Furguson both simple and cheap to make. I found all the items online in 20 minutes at about 20 pounds, and the gimmick took about 10 minutes to make.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results