Talent show - PK Silverware

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Ok well the talent show was today. im sorry. i was the person who was going to do pk silverware 4 days after i got the dvd and that was argueing with you all. i was wrong, im still watching pk silver ware and cant even do one of the bends any good yet.

soo.... here is what i did do:

a 10 ft peice of rope. i handed 1 end to one person and the other to another person and told them to pull to make sure it was normal and solid. i took it back and cut the rope at the middle. i showed the 2 ropes and then tied them together at one end. i handed the 2 new ends of the ropes to the spectators again and had them pull again to make sure it was a real knot. they verified this. i made a fist around the knot and started to rub explaining that i was making it soft. about 3 seconds after i said that i did a puff of smoke with the US2K and said you see that? now we know it is soft enough. i slid the knot down the rope eventually pulling it off of the rope leaving the knot in my hand and the rope completely restored! again i had the 2 people to pull it to verify that it was completely real and solid rope.

the reactions were simply gasps and complete silence with jaws open and just staring at the rope. and a couple people were just like oh my god. how the...? what....? he...

so what do you guys think?

thanks,
robby

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Might I bother to ask which DVD you got that teaches silverware bending? I've always wanted to learn it, but I wasn't sure which one would be good. So far, I've only heard of Psychonectic Silverware from Banachek.

Thanks,

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Ok well the talent show was today. im sorry. i was the person who was going to do pk silverware 4 days after i got the dvd and that was argueing with you all. i was wrong, im still watching pk silver ware and cant even do one of the bends any good yet.

soo.... here is what i did do:

a 10 ft peice of rope. i handed 1 end to one person and the other to another person and told them to pull to make sure it was normal and solid. i took it back and cut the rope at the middle. i showed the 2 ropes and then tied them together at one end. i handed the 2 new ends of the ropes to the spectators again and had them pull again to make sure it was a real knot. they verified this. i made a fist around the knot and started to rub explaining that i was making it soft. about 3 seconds after i said that i did a puff of smoke with the US2K and said you see that? now we know it is soft enough. i slid the knot down the rope eventually pulling it off of the rope leaving the knot in my hand and the rope completely restored! again i had the 2 people to pull it to verify that it was completely real and solid rope.

the reactions were simply gasps and complete silence with jaws open and just staring at the rope. and a couple people were just like oh my god. how the...? what....? he...

so what do you guys think?

thanks,
robby

I think you made a great decision to go forward with performing something you were comfortable doing. I am also sure this was a great learning experience for you as I can see by your account of things here. Sounds like you had a great show and success with your act and I wish you many more to come in the future. Nice job!

--Jim

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Might I bother to ask which DVD you got that teaches silverware bending? I've always wanted to learn it, but I wasn't sure which one would be good. So far, I've only heard of Psychonectic Silverware from Banachek.

Thanks,

Shane K.

Morgan Strebler's Liquid Metal is a great DVD, the bend are far out there, and some of them can be quite risky, as they rely heavily on misdirection, but I highly recommend it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results